Waterloo Wind Farm
Saturday 29th February 2020
Thanks to the hard work and persistence of the Marrabel Rodeo Club, Marrabel continues to be featured as part of the prestigious Professional Bull Riders Australia (PBRA) on Saturday 29th February 2020.
The Waterloo Wind Farm Marrabel Bull Ride showcases some of the nation’s most accomplished bull riders matched against an all star line up of super-fit bucking bulls.
Marrabel is the only South Australian event in this level of competition.
Unlike other rodeo-oriented associations in Australia, the PBRA tour is the only one offering athletes both national and international opportunities. This ensures that the highest calibre of contestants will enter and compete at PBRA sanctioned events with a total of $15,000 worth of prizes up grabs.
Bull riding fans will have the opportunity to witness both past and current Australian Champions, State Champions, PBR World Finals qualifiers, Circuit Champions and the hottest line up of rising young rookies going head to head as they strive to win the PBR Australian Championships and positions in the upcoming international competitions.
These events play an important role in generating economic growth in the regions in which they occur by attracting large attendances consisting of many out of town and interstate visitors.
In addition to the world-class bullriding action, the event also features:
- Full bar & catering provided by local schools, sporting, community and service clubs
- Live band (to be announced closer to the date) following the event
- Hall of fame tours
- 30sqm BIG screen for instant replays and close up viewing action
- Corporate facility for sponsors,
- Recovery breakfast on Sunday
- Weekend camping
- ATMs will be available within the grounds
- Adults $25
- 12 – 17yrs $10
- Under 12yrs FREE!
- Tickets at the gate
- No BYO or glass products, and no dogs
- Identification is required as it is a licensed event
The event is held at the Marrabel Rodeo grounds, in Marrabel South Australia.